Family Time in Houston

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Gigi bought Caroline her own phone since Reid already has...hmm, 5? Anywho, you can see who played with that phone the whole time and who wanted to play with it. So sad.

I got a phone and a keychain with buttons...if I ever get to play with them!



I love my Great GranMary and Grandad
Reid and Gigi strike a pose too.

2 comments:

kelly said...

hi j! just catching up on your blog - it's been awhile... You know i'm in support of your sewing!! can't wait to see what you'll come up with!!! so fun! my only advice (& i'm NO expert - i can do what i do & am just learning to do more!) is start REALLY simple b/c if you're like me you'll get overwhelmed. just my 2 cents!

naomi said...

jaim, the picture of the two of them is absolutely adorbale...I love how you capture so much! also, that picture of caroline is my new favorite :)