Houston Children's Museum

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Dear Houston Children's Museum,
I love you. I will visit you any opportunity I have with my two darlings.
Sincerely,
Mommy of Reid & Caroline
I'm ready to go to the musuem!

The outdoor water play area...FABULOUS is all I have to say!
I can turn it...
Voila!
This water feels great...Houston feels HOT and HUMID.
I'm here too...with frazzled but cute hair!
Future Picasso? Well, it might help to paint on paper and not the board.
Gigi showing Reid how it's done.
Oh Good gracious, there were a ton of phones. Reid was in Heaven.
He gassed up his car
Put his feet on the pedels (he couldn't wear shoes in this part...don't judge!) ;-)
Opening doors where two Reid's is better than one!

3 comments:

Shae said...

Woo hoo! How cool is that place! Did Caroline go upstairs to the tot floor?

Jaime said...

We went to the tot part last and she just continued to chill in the stroller...I think she'll love it next year, tho! Right now she's caught somewhere b/t a crawl and a sitting position so there's not much for her to do there.

Leslie said...

So much fun! We went to the Children's museum in Dallas and had a good time, but the twins were a little too young. The Houston one looks way better. Not one in Lubbock surprise, surprise! Love all your recent pics. Your kids are absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to read and see some of your sewing. I loved it in home ec too - i just wasn't too good. Maybe one day!! If I ever have that little girl!! :)