"8 is GREAT" Months Old!

Sunday, June 28, 2009





Happy 8 Months, sweet baby girl! Another fun month of you growing up, making Daddy and I even more crazy about you. Some of your cute personality traits are really coming out. You've liked to dance for awhile now by swaying back and forth but now when any fun music comes on you immediately start smiling and dancing. I think you have great rhythm already! ;-) I have also never heard such a precious laugh as your baby giggles. You giggle sooo hard when we play peek-a-boo and when I tickle your tummy and neck. Soo hard that your little mouth will start vibrating in giggles. It's seriously one of those things that I hope to never forget...the sound is perfect.

You are the most limber and curious little thing I've ever seen. You need to touch and grab everything and if that requires folding your body in a pancake to get something then bye golly, you will. No crawling yet, but shhh, mommy is kind of glad. Your big brother did not crawl until the day he turned one, which spoiled me a bit due to the safety of being stationary. I don't *think* you'll wait that long but if you do, trust me, we're fine with it. We never find you in the same place in your crib. You go from corner to corner, back to side to tummy, etc. Kyle and I just laugh when we see what position of the crib you're in next. You definitely use it to its fullest! Lastly, you are sitting in the big girl bath now and just love it. Splashing, giggles, dancing, etc., all occur during bath time.

You are a complete joy and we love you!

Love,
Mommy & Daddy

**my neighbor, Rachel, got a new awesome Canon camera (the pro one...Mark something), so she took these while we were all playing one day to try out the new camera. I just love them...so crisp, perfect exposure, beautiful subject (hehe). I love my Canon Rebel but it didn't take these.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

So sweet! I should state for the record that my camera is the 5D...not the Mark II. That one is not in my budget quite yet!!! :)

Leslie said...

She is such a cutie pie!! And i am glad to read that about Reid. Ian is a few days shy of 10 months and still not crawling. My preemie twins were crawling by now but not sitting up. We aren't so advanced around here! Hope you are enjoying summer. Your blog header pic is fantastic!!!

The James Family said...

Those pictures are amazing!! Her eyes are GORGEOUS!!

Jenise Livesay said...

She is precious! Can't believe she is 8 months old. Hope we get to see her and her big bro soon.

Shae said...

Great pics! I want the 5d MarkII!