Urban Babydoll

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I think I took these two or three weeks ago when wasting time before a meeting I had. I mention this b/c I think Caroline's hair has already grown a ton since these shots! That sweet baby has to go with me everywhere, so I snapped a few shots of her in this urban scene. Well at least it looks urban to me, so I'm calling it that. ;-) I should note that I took these about 10am in the bright sunlight so not the best lighting. Oh well! Still urbany cute. Urban. How many times can I write "urban" in one blog post? ;-) Probably many, but I'll stop now.




4 comments:

The Gilliland Family said...

Adorable!

The James Family said...

Those are great! I love the blue door background. Her eyes are seriously gorgeous.

I enjoyed helping with VBS. Thanks for always being so sweet and friendly when you saw me around--it makes a big difference to shy people like me :) I still haven't decided about MOPS next year.

Shae said...

LOVE them! Her eyes look so pretty! I have been scouring the town looking for a bright colored door to take shots like this of Aubrey in a Senorita-looking dress! I finally found one at Pappasitas! Now I just have to figure out how to get them to let me use it for some pictures!

naomi said...

her eyes are absolutely amazing...I loved her outfit tonight in the nursery, too...such a darling girl!