Caroline's 2 Month Stats

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Our little lady went to her 10 week check-up this week and got her first round of shots. Poor thing! She handled it like a champ, but has run fever for a couple of days...poor baby. I guess the only positive (sorry Caroline when you read this someday) is that she slept thru the night last night. I can't get too excited b/c she's done this about 4 times already but it's always very sporadic. Most nights I'm still getting up-aughhh!

Everyone says not to brag when your child sleeps through the night early. I will now officially brag. Reid slept through the night at 6 weeks and 5 days old. He continued to do so except for one night at the ranch over Thanksgiving. Other than that, slept. I can say this now b/c my sweet girl has not followed suit. SOOO, just b/c one sleeps through the night does not mean that the other one will. She's absolutely FABULOUS at going immediately back to sleep, though, so I have nothing to complain about. Reid was not good at falling back to sleep, so each have their little strong suits! I'm trying to take the positive attitude of cherishing all of our sweet moments together. :)

Date: 1-06-09
FOC (head measurement): 40 (75%)
Weight: 12 lbs. 5 oz. (75%)
Height: 23 1/4 in. (75%)

So we have a healthy, proportionate (;)) little girl. LOVE you, Sister!

2 comments:

amy said...

Caroline is so cute. Noah totally wants to take her to a function someday :)
About the scripture memory...Beth Moore has a great "how to memorize scripture" 15 minute video series on her blog right now.
livingproofministries.blogspot.com

ThePoeFam said...

So sweet...and here's to many more PREFECT nights VERY soon! :)