I look like who?

Sunday, January 11, 2009

I get told constantly that Caroline looks "just like Reid." So I decided to pull out some of my favorite Reid pics from the exact same age as Caroline is currently (2 1/2 months old). I have my opinion! What do you think?

First my little man at this age, Reid:

My all time favorite picture of Reid. Such a happy Santa!

I love my Daddy!

So happy!

I just think this picture is cute, showing his cute little backside!


Now on to pics of my little lady, Caroline:

So happy!

I love to kick, kick, kick!

I can hold my head up now during tummy time!

But tummy time is oh so exhausting!

5 comments:

Sally said...

Jaime - your family is beautiful!!! i saw your sweet comment on my blog,thanks for saying hi...i'll add your blog to my daily readings - great to hear from you and yes, hope to see ya around waco next time you're around. :)

Meggan and Trent said...

Love the Santa pic! They really do look so much alike!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you left a comment - I love seeing pictures of you and the kiddos and staying updated. I hope to see you guys at some games very soon - it's been way too long! xoxo

betsy green said...

I hadn't really studied them before, but now with their pictures side by side they DO look alike! They are both so cute! Hope you are truly enjoying being the mommy of 2 precious little ones!

Nicki W. said...

love your precious kids!!! i love reading about them :) i hope you don't mind, but i added you to my 'blogs i heart' list! cute cute cute!!!