Adventures in Family Photoshoots

Saturday, December 6, 2008


Have you ever tried to take a posed picture of a 4 year-old, 2 year-old, 20 month-old and a 5 week-old all at once? Well we did! It was a harrowing experience, LEMME tell you. No no, actually it provided a lot of comedy to just watch the process unfold. Kyle's parents always get a family pic to send out in their Christmas card each year, and each year the process provides ample entertainment. This year was no exception...



Okay, onto more fun pics, starting with a new pic of our sweet family of 4.

Our little muffin

Caroline loves her aunt

And her Grandaddy

The Ferguson ladies (Reid kept climbing the staircase or he'd be the lone male)

Lastly here's a pic from Reid's preschool program. They sang Jingle Bells for us in their pj's. I somehow missed the memo on how he'd need shoes that day. Yes, I'm "that" mom that sent her child in footie pajamas.

3 comments:

Shae said...

Reid is so stinkin' cute in his pjs I can't stand it! And I love all the little girls' matching monogramed dresses! Love it, love it!

Meggan and Trent said...

LOVE the outtakes. And you look great!!!

Katie said...

Looks like you have jumped into mother of 2 easily! Hope the same for me. Your family is beautiful.