BILLY MAYS! is not the only guy making the rounds in almost every informercial you see (although he is the only one yelling). Nope, the actors are often the same as well. I know this isn't a very interesting discovery, but around 2:45 a.m. last night I felt like a genius putting the connection together.

There is a featured couple from the "Listen Up" infomercial that is also featured in the "Handy Switch" infomercial, not to be confused with the "Mighty Putty" informercial. Confused yet? I believe the man (or Husband) is ALSO in one of the "Snuggie" informercials, sitting in his recliner, Snuggie on, looking like a monk. By the way, the Snuggie has the best name ever, right?! Anywho, next time you're up around 2 am, a little out of it and watching tv look for these terrific actors! I have no clue what their names are, but Billy Mays is sure to make an appearance at least twice during your tv viewing.




7 comments:
omg, jaime - you are cracking me up!!!
For what it's worth, I LOVE my Mighty Putty! So much so that my husband had the nerve to ask if I had put some in my Thanksgiving stuffing. And you thought you were a bad cook! :)
I have to mute my tv when Billy Mays comes on my screen. Obviously he must be good at what he does since he is pushing a gazillion products, but he whips me with the screaming.
My husband tried to get the City of Waco to buy the snuggies for them at the firestation. I don't think they fell for it.
I actually think the snuggie looks warm and cozy...haha! LETICIA--CONGRATS on baby and I can't believe you're reading blogs! :)
not going to lie...we ordered several of the snuggies!! we think they'll be great to leave at the lakehouse...especially for sitting outside by the fireplace watching the big screen on the porch. so cozy!
That's so funny! I always laugh at the Snuggies at random times of the morning too! And if I have to see one more Pediegg commercial, I think I'll throw up!
I'm right there with you!
Love,
Sara (Thomas) Munsterman
Post a Comment