All Smiles
Friday, November 7, 2008
Do you see what I see? Oh yes, my one-week-old already enjoys smiling. So happy!The above pic was taken on Tuesday afternoon of this week. Yes, yes, I know...it's just gas, but seriously, our little lady loves to smile already. If you gently stroke her cheek she will smile for you almost everytime. What a charmer!
Yesterday she had her 10-day check-up. Caroline certainly likes to eat, according to the doctor. We are a little concerned about acid reflux at the moment, but we're watching her closely over the next week. She doesn't spit up very often but when she does she spits up a LOT. She also eats to0 fast and gets choked up with coughing, which scares me. That always causes a lot of spit up as well. Any advice out there?
Here are her stats on 11/6/08:
Age: Almost 2 weeks (10 days)
Head Measurement: 34 1/2 cm (25%)
Weight: 7 lbs., 2 ounces (25%) **She gained 10 ounces since last Thursday!!!!**
Height: 20 3/4 (75%)
We can't wait to see you grow, Miss Caroline!
With love, Jaime at 9:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
What a cutie! I wish I had advice on the spit up...but considering my 8 1/2 month old still spits up, I really don't have much to give...
Post a Comment