
Here's week one of Caroline's life in pictures. She's already such a joy!
Aunt Jaime made my family these yummy frosted sugar cookies!
About to leave the hospital
My first swing ride...wheeee!
Oh no, I'm not happy right now!

My first check-up with Dr. Unite (he's a fireman today for Halloween)
mmm, mmm, good.
Daddy taking care of Caroline at her newborn check-up

Reid posing while Caroline takes her "one week old" pics

Big brother is starting to think that little sister is pretty cool

I love my Daddy!
6 comments:
She is too sweet. :) Reid looks like he is an awesome big brother. :)
Ok, in one of those pictures she looks a lot like Reid's baby pictures. I love the tradition of the bear pictures. She is absolutely adorable. Isn't it fun having a girl!!
Oh my goodness!! She is beautiful...and I love Reid's lion costume :) Chapman was a lion too!!
so cute! shes so adorable~! you look great too, not like someone who had a baby a week ago!!
i can't believe that it's been a week already. it won't be long and you'll be saying i can't believe it's been a year. time sure does fly, especially the more kids you have. how blessed you are to have your family growing. so sweet!!
Jaime! I just ran across your blog....what precious pictures of your newly expanded family! I will drop by more often, so keep snapping photos of those beautiful babies!
Post a Comment