Photoshoots and 80's hairbands

Friday, November 7, 2008

Caroline had a photoshoot in the backyard in her carseat today. Isn't she soo cute? She really wasn't in the mood for the photoshoot, so she was quite the trooper.

Sweet Reid has a cold...poor baby. He wasn't too in the mood for posing, but he does want to show off his rockstar Poison shirt. Yes, that's right,Every Rose Has It's Thorn, 80's hair band Poison shirt. Thank you to Greg and Ame Moss for sending Reid this shirt. He LOVES to wear it!
Not going to peek!
A little peek
Not too sick to ring the doorbell (pretending he was talking to family members) SOO cute! I was more concerned with the fact that he was tugging on his ears, however after a doc apt. today it is thankfully JUST a cold!

6 comments:

mike wilson said...

Great pictures!!!

mike wilson said...

(That comment was from Shae- just realized it is Mike who is signed in and not me!)

The Reeves bunch said...

Such a cutie! I love the pics and really like the ones below too. Not fun that you are having to deal with acid reflux. Poor baby!

Leslie said...

Those pics are so cute. Makes me sad b/c I have so few of our baby. I've got to get on that!
My twins also have colds right now. No fun. Hope all is well. How is the reflux?

Jaime said...

Thanks, guys...I'm thinking maybe she doesn't have reflux. the doc (this is probably common sense that I wasn't following) told us to keep her upright after a feeding for 30 to 45 min. I've been trying to do that and it's made a difference. :)

Jen Haney said...

Jaime! I love your blog! Your new baby girl is beautiful...I love the smiling picture! Hope all is well!

Jen (Hudgins)Haney