Today we went with friends to Sweetberry Farms Pumpkin Patch in Marble Falls. There were all kinds of activities for children to do, including a maze, face painting, horseback riding, hayrides, stuff the scarecrow, etc. Reid just enjoyed climbing up and down haybells with pumpkins. It's the simple pleasures in life for my little man like climbing. Who'da thunk a boy would like to climb so much?!
*****
Last week my roomie from college, Jennifer, came with her precious baby girl, Miss Paige Parks. Reid and Paige got to spend some Q.T. hanging out, riding in strollers and shopping. Reid called her "Baby Paige" and was extremely concerned when she'd cry. The below pic is about the best I got due to Reid not into posing as of late. Just call me Suzy Snap and Run (snapping whatever is in front of me, running to chase toddler for the next pic moment) b/c that's how I get pics these days. We had so much fun with Jennifer and Baby Paige!



3 comments:
Reid is so adorable. He reminds me of a mini version of a little preppy college boy. Looks like he had a good time with the pumpkins.
Jaime,
I love your blog, and the pictures of Reid are great! I'll be back soon!
So cute- seriously Reid is precious. it looks like he has a handle on this big brother thing already1
Post a Comment