Elvis. Sinatra. Bono. Reid.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

After we got back from the pumpkin patch last Monday, Reid was in a singing mood. He's been singing a ton lately, and I have yet to get it on film. Well I finally did, and Reid would like to showcase his skills for you. Watch out music world, here comes REID! Before listening scroll down to the bottom of this page and turn the Music Box off by hitting the pause button so you can hear Reid in all his splendor.





Okay, I know I'm biased, but was that not the most adorable thing to watch? I LOVE his little boy voice! I could seriously listen to him sing all day. He really likes the letter "P" apparently!

5 comments:

Amy said...

he is PRECIOUS!! you have a star on your hands! hope you are feeling good. please let us know when caroline arrives!

Shae said...

Oh Jaime...he is the cutest little boy ever! He is going to be such a heartbreaker one day with those sweet eyes! How fun- I loved watching this!

Matthew and Naomi said...

Reid is precious! I hope Abby gets to meet him one day soon! I hope all is well with you and know that you are in my prayers as Caroline's due date approaches. Love, Naomi

Leslie said...

that is so, so cute. such a great video.
you are getting so close to having #2. Ian was born at 38 weeks and 4 days.

The Gilliland Family said...

Hey! I added your family blog to our list :) Um, we obviously think alike with the same backgrounds goin on, hehe. Reid is adorable in his video, love it!