The things you get excited about when you're pregnant might be a little strange to the Average Joe. Besides the fact that I'm going to have a precious baby girl to raise and hold, I'm more excited than anything about walking again. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to walk in my neighborhood, and Reid has got to be the best walking partner ever. He gets to chill in the stroller, we both get to be outside breathing fresh air and as an added bonus I get exercise. We all know that with my gorgeous preggo physique exercise is a good thing! This Mama can eat.
So when it came time to think about what double jogging stroller I wanted for my two babies the thought process was a long one. I spent way too much time researching double strollers, reading parent reviews, looking for good prices, etc. You could say that it became a month long obsession. After a long, thought out process (involving me switching my choice about 4 times) I found my stroller, and his name is BOB. Not only is my BOB amazing at being outdoors for walking, jogging, etc., he is also going to hold Caroline's infant car seat from the moment she comes home. None of this waiting until she can sit up stuff for BOB . No siree! BOB also has smaller wheels now as an option on the Revolution, which allows BOB to be great for running errands. He is my new one-stop-shop for carrying 2 little muffins (Reid and Caroline are the "muffins" in case you didn't know) . YAY! YAY! YAY!
BOB has been sitting in my house for a few weeks now, and we have already become great friends. He shall and will be referred to as "BOB" because he is far more than a stroller. Yes, I know, I'm getting a little too excited over a material possession. For shame! But after spending 18 weeks of being extremely sick then the remainder of the time having zilch desire to exercise, I cherish the thought of exercise again. I'm so excited! So when you hear me say that I took Reid and Caroline for a walk with BOB, please don't be concerned. Kyle is totally aware that BOB has come into my life, and he is fine with my new relationship. ;) So a BIG "thank you" goes out to my Dad and Stepmom, Donna, for giving Kyle and me our new friend, BOB.




4 comments:
Jaime,
I wish I could be there and be your walking partner. I miss those dayz. My only problem Miller does not like the stroller. Too much of a busy body, uhm.. wonder where he got that from. Reid must take after Kyle. I will pray Caroline loves the stroller and her car seat for that matter. Miller hated that as well, screamed like a demon child. Well he screamed all the time in the begining just about life. Have fun exercising and call me when you come around.
We LOVE our Bob. We bought it when the twins were 4 months I guess and it has been our best purchase. We've had no problems with it - except that it doesn't fit a third child. Sigh.
What color did you get?
Katie, I miss our walks too...move to Austin! ;) Yes, I'm praying that Caroline is like her bro in the laid back sense, but I know they'e all so different.
Leslie, SO gret to hear yet another parent review. YAY! I got the one identical to the pic above. It's black (it's the duallie Rev. 12" alloy wheels). They only had 2 choices for colors in that kind, navy and black.
We love our BOB too and I think we will have to invest in the double as well. They are truly the best. We missed you at the wedding. Hang in there, your almost there and I can't wait to see pictures of Caroline!
Kristen
Post a Comment