So let me tell you how this fabulous word pairing came to be so popular in our household. My child is obsessed with electronic devices with buttons. If you have a phone, tv changer, iPod, clock radio, etc., please be careful in the presence of Reid. He will follow you around, try to climb in your lap, etc., until you either hide the electronic device (which might result in a crying tantrum) or give in and let him hold said-electronic device. Warning: DO NOT give the toddler electronic devices to hold. I know, I know, below I gave him my phone at the Express game. Sometimes I do give in (for shame!). He will repeat the word of what your holding ad nauseum. "Phone, phone, phone, phone, phone, PHONE!, phone? Mama PHONE!" is a typical conversation these days.
For many months Reid has been pointing out garage doors to me. I started letting him push the garage door button when we enter or exit to put the door up or down. He giggles and is so proud of his accomplishment when the door raises or goes down. Well, apparently I let the gate open to discuss the garage door constantly, b/c we now talk about it all day. So next time you push that garage door button just remember that somewhere out there, Reid is most likely discussing the garage door and all its wonders.
Reid's favorite toy of the moment, the zebra (or "shesa" as he says)
Mommy and Reid chilling on the couch
Daddy and Reid going night night or pretending to at least



2 comments:
I wonder what Kyle is dreaming about? Could it be the new Jets quarterback, Bret the Jet? Oh, my! What does Kyle think?
haha, he's already requested a Farve jersey for his birthday "just because."
Post a Comment