
"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for." Author Unknown
Sweet baby Caroline is now almost 27 weeks old in the womb. I was just telling someone recently how she loves to kick and move during the day but seems to sleep at night. I'm not going to lie; it's been nice. When I was pregnant with my precious Reid he loved to sleep all day and have dance parties each night, beginning around 10:30, lasting for a few hours. Sleep was a little harder to come by with him during pregnancy to be honest.
When Reid was born he kept on this schedule for a good 6 weeks, sleeping all day, up all night long (oh boy!). Well they say that the younger sibling likes to try to keep up with their older sibling, and Caroline is following in true little sister fashion. She has officially become a daytime mover and kicker, along with dance party central at night. I just need a disco ball and some music going in my bedroom to complete the scene because she's apparently having a great time. PARTY! I'm thinking she might bless us with the same sweet all-nighters that big brother Reid blessed Kyle and I with. Again, oh boy! All in all, we both know that the all-nighters are so worth it, and we can't wait to meet our next little blessing.
Enjoy the picture above of Caroline at 13 weeks. I haven't scanned her 18 week pics, but they honestly aren't the best quality. They told me she was moving so much that it was hard to get a good pic (go figure). We'll get to see her again in a little over a week, so I'll try to post that pic.



1 comments:
You figured out the date thing! Good! :)
Post a Comment