Above is a picture of our new house guests that recently hatched, a little birdie family. Their mom has been protecting her nest for quite sometime now, swooping in and out of our back porch area when we enter and exit the house. They have been singing us a nice little medley of tweets lately. I don't know how long they'll stay, but they are cute guests to observe.
Reid explaining his passion for phones and garage doors to Grandad (dad)
Grammy (GaGa) holding Reid with Great Granny (Gee)
Tonight we celebrated Uncle Wallace's birthday. Aunt Jaime made a wonderful meal and a yummy dessert. I ate way too much, so poor Caroline has no room to move around tonight. Reid had so much fun with his cousins, Blair and Callie. Blair was displaying great patience tonight at the dinner table while Reid was yelling his usual "DONE!" I told Blair that she was being so patient. She told me that patience was a "fruit of the spirit." I was so impressed! Apparently she learned all the fruits of the spirit at Music camp at church this year. I can't wait for Reid to go to music camp one day...maybe patience will be learned? One can only wish!
Below you can see my attempt to get a cousins picture. Blair and Callie sat there so nicely while we ended up having to bribe (I mean reward) Reid with the gift of a Dorito if he would sit there. He ended up complying, and I got a great pic. Yay! Aren't they all adorable?
Reid, sit by your cousins
No really, sitting there would be awesome
Finally, 3 happy little cuties



2 comments:
Cute cousin pic!
thanks...they're even color coordinated! ;)
Post a Comment