Streamer fun, oh my!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

We had such fun this past weekend hanging out with Gigi. Reid is still talking about Gigi's car, cookies, etc. Thanks for visiting as usual, Gigi!



Gigi took this GQ pose of Reid (his position cracks me up)


Reid and mommy (pic taken by Gigi)

After Gigi left we went to church then came home for a nice afternoon of streamer fun. "Streamer fun?" you might ask. Well, yes, I call it streamer fun, because Reid just loves his little stick with a blue ribbon attached that he made at VBS this year. I'm sure there might be a proper name for the stick and string, but here at the Ferguson house we call it the streamer. Talk about the simplest toy in the world that has provided lots of home entertainment! That's a bargain favorite toy that any domestic diva could easily make for their little one. I'll admit that crafts aren't really my specialty, so I'm glad Reid made his at VBS.

Streamer in tote, ready for some fun


Up the hill, waving the streamer (notice his handsome, although too big shorts. This seems to be a recurring theme)


Down the hill, waving the streamer (driveways are so much fun)


Enough with the streamer for now

Late Sunday afternoon after the infamous nap we all went to the park. I think we stayed for about 5 minutes to find out that the playground equipment was super hot. Kyle helped Reid down the slide, we all stared at the hot equipment then decided to call it a day.

Hmm, it's kind of hot up here


Daddy is so fun


Let's call it a day

1 comments:

Meggan and Trent said...

Love the GQ pose! :)