I have been SLACKING in the blogging department. Truth be told we're just busy bees lately. I finally got a new, snazzy computer for photo editing, etc., so I've had my head in that just doing stuff! I wanted to share a quick note for those of you trying to learn Lightroom 2 or Photoshop. This site is having a free webinar and I'm signed up. Lucky for us central time ladies the webinars will occur right during naptime. Wahoo!
I think this is the link to the PS course, but I also signed up for the LR course (my love)!
http://creativetechs.com/tipsblog/free-6-month-photoshop-course/
Worst Blogger Ever Award
Thursday, August 20, 2009
With love, Jaime at 3:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
j! your pics look great!! wow!! and congrats to your sis - how fun to be the matron of honor :)
don't know if you remember, but i was born in nac & lived there for 4 yrs - we lived off "applebee sands road" on 10 acres of land w/ cows!!! haha! would have been a great place for pics too though! i'm sure we would have been bff in school if we had stayed in nac :)!!
Post a Comment