Precious Memories Frozen in Time

Monday, August 3, 2009

While at the ranch the cousins posed and had fun having their pictures taken. We really captured some precious moments that I cannot wait to display in frames.

In front of the door at the horsebarn
Cousin hugs!
Reid and Callie...I love this!
My little cowboy
Blair is growing up!
Callie was quite the picture poser
My fave pic of the sisters, after Blair had fallen backwards (boots up!)
A thoughtful moment (most likely about skittles...or garage doors)
Kissing Caroline...Reid will be the lone male cousin which he'll eventually enjoy when their friends come around ;-)
Reid's smiling...
My babies












7 comments:

The Reeves bunch said...

So beautiful! Your kiddos are so photogenic (misspelled, I am sure).

Leticia said...

ugh- so stinkin cute... all of them!

Anonymous said...

Reid reminds me a lot of Cade...I feel like they might have the same personality. :) Precious pictures!!

The Junods said...

Precious pictures!! Adorable kids and awesome photography!!! I'm dying to know what you had your camera set on and if you edited your pics. They are awesome!!! Email me or send me a FB message when you can! I'm practicing but need lots of help!

Jana said...

i see another contest win in your future! looking forward to seeing you and the crew on thursday!

The James Family said...

These are wonderful pictures! How fun to have all these great cousin pictures. :)

Anonymous said...

hjk