Photo Contest Winners -- YAY!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm gonna brag...cause I'm excited!

I'm having a proud Mommy moment and I'm going to bask in it...these little moments don't come around too often! My friend, Jennifer, told me about a photo contest that MOPS (Mother of Preschoolers) was having so I entered about a month ago. Well I didn't win...bummer, BUT my little "beach babies" pic got second runner up. WAHOO!

Here are the winners with my pic (the cute baby trio --Reese, Caroline and Reece). Enjoy!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So your pictures are great! I took a mini photo online class from a friend of mine in Jan. I learned a lot but my camera is a Sony and isn't the best for indoor pictures. What kind of camera do you have? My dad just got a Nikon and my photographer friend suggested a Canon Rebel??? What are your thoughts. Thanks, Tori
you can email me torimc27@comcast.net

Laura said...

That's so great...CONGRATS!! I just LOVE that pic!!

Jenise Livesay said...

That's awesome. Sweet babies. I love the reflection in the water. Way to go mama!

The Christiansons said...

you go girl!! :) i think you should have won first place! :)

Shae said...

I agree with Courtney- your picture was the best out of all of them! It is awesome- their faces and the light reflecting off of the water and catching their sweet little smiles...perfectly caught on camera!

Jana said...

told you were getting good! congrats! my mentioned that you are in Nac this weekend. i'm in Austin until Friday the 7th probably so I'd love to see y'all if you get back in time. congrats again!