I love this holiday. I think these pictures show that...I love these pictures. Independence Day is always a great time to be with family and friends, and to thank God and those who have served for the country we live in.
This year we went out to a friend's house that lives in the country to celebrate. We had our own firework display at the house, but from their home we could see almost every other firework display going off around the city. It was amazing to watch...in our folding chair views. I LOVED it...along with the plethora of food that was eaten. Those 2 pounds I gained over the weekend were worth it if you ask me!








Happy 4th of July!
Monday, July 6, 2009
With love, Jaime at 8:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Precious photos Jaime!
as usual, you got great shots of your beautiful kiddos...the one of reid w/his head on caroline's shoulder is priceless!
Post a Comment