Our Little 5 Month Old

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Five-Month-Birthday, Caroline Nicole! We love you so very much. You still just adore giggling. You still don't like to sleep through the night, but somehow it's hard to care because when I go get you I have the biggest smile ever waiting for me. Grabbing your feet, trying to eat your toes has become a big hobby lately, along with playing in the exersaucer. Your big brother, Reid, is so fascinating to you. He brings a lot of smiles and stares. You are such a blessing to your Daddy and me, and we just adore you!

Love,
Mommy

































8 comments:

Michael & Jennifer said...

Your kiddos are adorable!!!

kelly said...

caroline is soooo darling!!! what an adorable baby!! she & reid look alike for sure :)
i wish i had gotten to see you when we were in austin! that would have been fun!! it was a quick trip, but lots of fun!
oh, & i totally think of clint & i as just like brad & angelina, so it's totally fitting that we stayed @ the san jose (hahahahha!!!)!

Laura said...

These pics are ADORABLE!! I love Caroline's big, beautiful eyes. I hope our Carolines can meet one day...I know they would be best buddies :-) Happy 5 Months sweet Caroline!!

Jaclyn said...

Caroline just keeps getting prettier, if that is possible! Love those beautiful blue eyes.

Jen Haney said...

she is beautiful!!!! I absolutely love her eyes!!!

Jaime said...

aww, thanks you guys! Kelly, you and Clint are so Angelina and Brad...hahahahaha...awesome!

The Reeves bunch said...

So cute! I love all of the pictures! I need to start taking pictures.

Parks Family said...

Precious!!! I love the close ups of Caroline. Her cheeks do remind me of Paige's:) I can't wait to meet her!!