NIT Championship Game PAR-TAY!!!

Friday, April 3, 2009


Well, Da Bears made it to their first NIT Championship game. While our Bears didn't pull out the win, they did put up a valiant showing. Making it to a lot of firsts seems to be a reoccurring theme with being a Baylor Bear this year, which is exciting! We weren't able to go to the game, so what's the next best thing? A WATCH par-tay!


BU's #1 Five Month Old Fan
Kyle, Callie and Wallace
Reid is telling Cousin Callie secrets
Cousin Blair gets hugs and maybe a kiss?
Strike a pose!
My girl and me!

9 comments:

The Reeves bunch said...

I know I am suppose to comment on the blog, but Jamie your hair looks great! Oh, and Caroline's too!

Shae said...

Oh my goodness...cutest cheerleader EVER!!!!! Love that baby BU outfit!

Meggan and Trent said...

How cute! Love all the cousin pics! :)

Nicki W. said...

such a fun time anyway! we were so proud of our guys! the penn state fans were the rudest most vulgar people i have ever seen!

anywho, WHERE did you get caroline's cheerleader outfit? i cannot find a teensy one for REW anywhere! do share--if you don't mind sharing :)

Jaime said...

Thanks, Guys! Nicki, the cheer outfit is a hand me down originally from a lady at my church who's twins must be mid-elementary by now. She gave them to my sis in law for my nieces and now to us...SO, that cheer outfit has been good to several little girls already! :)

Sally said...

aww, that partay looked so fun!!! too bad they didn't win that final game!! :( still tho, so proud of them!!

betsy green said...

Jaime - looks like you guys all had fun. . . but the real reason I am commenting is because I LOVE your collage title! How DID you do it?!?!

Jana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jana said...

love the pics! NYC was fun but would have been SO much more fun if y'all had been there. i do have to say, my favorite part was learning that the Garden sells "Jana Water"...check out my facebook profile. I was obsessed with it! I can't wait to have y'all stay in Waco in a few weeks and have some quality time with Miss Caroline! So fun!