Yeehaw! Like an Urban Cowboy

Friday, March 6, 2009

Thursday was "western day" at Reid's preschool. Reid was so excited to dress up in cowboy gear, but there was one catch--we don't own boots for him. I'm planning on getting him boots for next fall/winter, but at the rate his little feet grow, we just haven't gotten them yet. So, our "urban cowboy" wore his cowboy gear with converse sneakers...and my, was he ever a handsome urban cowboy!

a>
Wow, my big brother looks like "Woody" from "Toy Story"
Can't pose for a pic while the Happy Monster Band is performing on Disney


Someday I'll be a cowgirl!
After preschool Reid sat with Great Granny and put pennies in his piggy bank that she brought over for him. Great Grannies are so special!






7 comments:

Shae said...

How sweet! I love that he is holding his lion in all the pictures! Caroline looks so pretty!

The Reeves bunch said...

What a cutie! I love those pictures!

Robert, Terri, John Dennis and Anna Pease said...

Oh my goodness...SO precious! JD's feet are too wide to fit in cowboy boots. I call them his little "fred flinstone feet"! And, for the record, JD won't answer me when Happy Monster Band is on either. They are attracted to the strangest things! :)

ThePoeFam said...

SOOO Precious! I have a feeling that our little man would have converse "cowboy boots" as well! :) ...And, your baby girl is getting SO big! I feel like she's changing a lot all of a sudden...she is a DOLL!!!

naomi said...

adorable...such a handsome urban cowboy indeed!

Rosemond said...

Ridiculously cute!! Courtney Christianson and I were talking just the other day about your precious babies! You are so blessed!

Leslie said...

Those pictures are priceless! I've been wanting to get the twins boots but can't seem to find any either. And your daughter has the most beautiful skin. She is precious! Hope you are doing well.