Caroline Nicole is 4 Months Old!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

On February 27th, Caroline turned 4 months old, and oh my gosh, I feel as if she was born only two weeks ago. Time is going by so fast. Thank you Lord for our adorably sweet little angel. We are having the BEST time ever with our new bundle and her big brother.
I seriously LOVE to blow bubbles. Such a fun activity! Look, the best big brother ever is in the background (if you can get past my cute cheeks)
(I'm SOOOOO BIG!)
And for documenting purposes, once again, Lion has been placed where sister is...in the above pic that is what Reid is doing. Lion does not skip a beat.

And what would a blog post be without those awesome stats. ;)

Date: 3/3/09

Age: 4 Months

FOC (Head Measurement): 40.8 cm (25-50%)

Weight: 14 pounds, 5 ounces (50 - 75%)

**Height: 25.5 inches (90%)

**WOW, she's a tall one so far. Sweet little thing is too long for all of her 3 to 6 month outfits. She still wears them, but they are a little short on her. :)

6 comments:

Grandpa Finley said...

Missing my Grandbabies...
Wishing they were here, near me.. so far away..but that's ok just have to find away to be there more ..maybe just gonna mail myself that way..speical delivery to Austin.. it's grandpa.. with post due! just for you..
Love and Miss all my babies and Kyle too..dad
PS Love the photo's

naomi said...

beautiful pictures! she is a doll and reid is such a great big brother!

Robert, Terri, John Dennis and Anna Pease said...

they are both so precious, jaime! we have to get together soon so that reid and jd can play and i can meet miss caroline!

The Gilliland Family said...

She is a doll!!

Parks Family said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. Wasn't just yesterday that I came to visit and she wasn't even born yet???? She is precious and I know you are having a blast:) Talk to you soon.

The Reeves bunch said...

She is so adorable and growing up so fast!