Jaime, The new title picture is BEAUTIFUL! Did you take it? I love the onesie on Caroline as well. Both your kiddos are always so "put together!" Thanks for sharing.
Thanks!!! Betsy, It's the Picture People. I cannot take pics of the 2 of them posed at the moment. By the time I pose Reid and grab the camera he's run off...story of a 2 year old. :)
your kids are such muffins, oh my goodness! i think reid and tristan would be big buds!!!! same with little caroline and reese elaine! next time you are in waco, we should play!!! do you ever go to jana's when you are here? if so, CALL ME!!!!!
Jaime - your blog is too cute! linked to it from Nicki Wilson's, hope that is ok. :) question, how do you get that big picture at the top? how do i do that??
6 comments:
LOVE the owl onesie! Plus, it makes her a little Chi-O in training!
What sweet little kiddos you have. I love the black and white pic on the sidebar--so sweet!
Jaime,
The new title picture is BEAUTIFUL! Did you take it? I love the onesie on Caroline as well. Both your kiddos are always so "put together!" Thanks for sharing.
Thanks!!! Betsy, It's the Picture People. I cannot take pics of the 2 of them posed at the moment. By the time I pose Reid and grab the camera he's run off...story of a 2 year old. :)
your kids are such muffins, oh my goodness! i think reid and tristan would be big buds!!!! same with little caroline and reese elaine! next time you are in waco, we should play!!! do you ever go to jana's when you are here? if so, CALL ME!!!!!
Jaime - your blog is too cute! linked to it from Nicki Wilson's, hope that is ok. :)
question, how do you get that big picture at the top? how do i do that??
Post a Comment