The Stockings Were Hung By the Chimney With Care

Thursday, December 18, 2008


Our house is all ready to celebrate Christ's birth and to welcome Santa over on Christmas day. Doesn't the flash of my camera look awesome in our gorgeous painting (ugh, I mean tv) above the mantle?! ;) Technology is such lovely decor! Just in case you wanted to know about the weather in Austin, here's your snapshot.


The Christmas tree surrounded by such a clean house...no clutter at all!

We have lights on the house! So exciting to me! It's a first us.
Our cute front porch decorations (well I think they're cute). When walking up you are welcomed by a Santa Bear. Go BEARS!


I collected bears growing up and always wanted a "Bear" Christmas tree, so here it is! Kind of cheesy, huh? Well honestly, I like it!





Not quite a decoration, but guess who just loves getting in baby sister's bouncy seat?

0 comments: