Christmastime Cuties

Thursday, December 18, 2008



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow- you make the prettiest children... well, next to mine, that is! :)

Leslie said...

LOVE the pics! Your kids are adorable. I want me one of those girls!

kinsey said...

i hope that last picture is framed somwhere, because it is TOO SWEET!! i love the way he is looking at her!!

kinsey said...

somewhere...sorry. i do know how to spell. ;-)

Meggan and Trent said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Shae said...

Caroline looks just like you! Great pics!

The Penuels said...

Wonderful pictures!! Precious little ones!!

Abby said...

She is rockin' that bow! I love it :) Merry Christmas!

Laura said...

Oh how I love a big bow on a sweet Caroline :-) Both kiddos are PRECIOUS in these pics...thanks for sharing!!

Katie said...

Reid is lookin so much like you, esp. that serious face. They are both too cute. Any plans for any more after Caroline is older? I don't know what I will do 2 or 3 is our decision, but Finn may make the decision for me.

Jaime said...

Thanks, guys. I do have it framed, Kinsey. I just love that pic of them. :) Katie, hmm, we'll have to talk about that soon. :)