This week Reid and I headed down to the park with my friend, Rachel, to take Reid's two-year pictures. Rachel captured so many great moments of Reid that I can't figure out which one is my favorite! I highly recommend her photography skills. If you have a favorite, let me know your vote.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













5 comments:
sooooooo adorable!!! i love them all!!
I really like the one of just his face. It shows how precious and handsome he really is...
love them all but my two faves are the second one (right after the ducks in the background pic) and then the close up of his face. he is so handsome. I can't believe that he is about to be two!
They are all so cute! I love 2, 5 and the last one.
Very hard to choose! It's so funny because after we were at your house I was thinking how I love that picture in your foyer of Reid in his red sweater vest and wondered who took it! He is precious.
I think my vote is for #1 and #7. But you can't possibly make a mistake because they're all amazing!
L
Post a Comment