This past Thursday I had a shower to celebrate Caroline. My friends were so gracious in giving me the shower, and I truly think Caroline might be the best dressed baby girl ever. I've never seen so many monogrammed things in all my life. Mommy is NOT complaining. I'm thrilled!
My lovely hostesses and me (Naomi, Katie, Jaime, Angela)
On Friday I felt like the busiest pregnant woman in Austin. I have been planning a surprise birthday party for Kyle turning 30 for a couple of weeks now. Everything seemed to be in place besides the fact that my social butterfly of a husband kept making alternate plans for the night consisting of seeing an 80's cover band. WHAT?! He doesn't even like 80's music, but he informed me it was a glam band (aka Poison, GnR, etc.). Apparently this makes a difference. Anyway, with all of his plans and me constantly having to think on my feet everything went off without a hitch and some of his closest friends were there to celebrate the big 3-0 with Kyle. He was so surprised, which was the ultimate goal. Yay!
Kyle walking in our house, completely shocked
Blair blowing on the party sound makers when Kyle came in (while riding a pony of course)
Josh, Lori, Kyle and me
Lastly, we went to our first Bears game to see them do some major whipping on NE State in LA. Granted, they are a division 2 team, but our team did a fabulous job. Reid had a blast at the game, pointing to it calling it a "game" the entire time.
Here come DA BEARS!
Reid was obsessed with Grammy's drink
Reid and Daddy watching the game
Grammy, Cary & Grace, Kyle & Reid
My very own chair!



2 comments:
So fun! Glad the party was a success!!! Caroline has some super cute things waiting for her. :)
good job on the party and caroline is one lucky girl with cute clothes! hope you are feeling good!
Post a Comment