Poor Caroline is teething and I just know it has to hurt so badly. To make the day a little more fun I put the kids in laundry baskets and scooted them all over the tile. They thought it was so funny...until I stopped to take pictures. Oh well, I had to record the moment, right?! 



Laundry Basket Roll
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
With love, Jaime at 7:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Love that second picture!
they are so cute!
your blog is not updating ours because you still have our original blog link on your list. you have to delete that one and only add the powellfamupdates.blogspot.com
does that make sense?! going private is not near as much fun...but still necessary for me i think. booooooooo.
Look at all of Caroline's hair. It's so thick and very pretty!! Please tell her how to make my Caroline's hair thicker :-) Love the beautiful pics as always!!
Post a Comment