I just love to blog. It's fun, it's freezes our memories in time and it's relaxing. That being said, there is just no way I'm going to go back and watermark all these old pics. So I've decided to stop this blog and start a new one. I really love, love, love this blog so it makes me sad, BUT my new one is going to be the same thing--a little more cryptic--with watermarks on pics. YAHOO!
I really hope you continue reading and update your blogs with our new blog address. Oh, and this little blog (my baby) will always be here, just private memories so if you can read this then you can look anytime. I'm going to finally get it blurbed into a scrapbook (my whole point of starting a blog anyways)!
Introducing (drumroll please), "SOUTHERN GIGGLES" --kind of cute, huh? Enjoy! Oh and please update your blogs with our new address. :)
Introducing Our NEW Blog
Monday, August 31, 2009
With love, Jaime at 1:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment