Adventures on South Padre Island

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Three little cuties sitting in the sand
One little cutie, staring into the blue
Kyle was a surfin' Daddy...or whatever that is called. Either way, fun.
The men, husbands, daddies
The ladies, wives, mamas
My two babies, giving me lots of cuddles
Reid and Naomi in the water...woosh!
Such a great Daddy
I love the ocean!
Mr. Kyle is so fun to decorate in sand. Bwahaha!
Mommy and son time
I spy a cutie
I'm digging this place for sure
Besties


Here we are!






7 comments:

Leslie said...

GREAT PICS!!! Have a great time! Looks like you already are!

Rosemond said...

Fabulous photos! I love the ones of the babies sitting in the sand! So precious! Hope you guys had a great getaway!

Christy said...

jaime -
i love looking at the pictures of your sweet family! it looks like you had a great time on your trip. your family is precious!

Nicki W. said...

SO fun. you guys are so cute!!!!!

Shae said...

Girl- that top picture is priceless- love the way you framed it- and LOVE the water reflecting in their little faces...love it!

The Munsterman Family said...

Girl, you look HOT in your bikini! Looks like ya'll had a great time! I love Caroline's bathing suit too!

Jana said...

okay...i want your camera...or at least your photo-taking skills. these pics are gorgeous! i LOVE the one of you holding sweet Caroline up in the air! Precious and beautiful!