is it sad that i think my husband's places of choice to take "baylor" pics wth our baby would be george's and scruffy's?!?! oh, or maybe at the SLC or intramural fields. ha!
sorry i missed y'all that weekend but LOVE the Baylor pics. You need one of Caroline and Reid sitting on the seal in front of Pat Neff, it's a classic. Hope you are well! I'm ready for fall and football season so i get to see you every other week!
4 comments:
LOVE this. We heart Baylor, too. :)
These are awesome! I so want to do this when I'm in Waco. Great pics. Love your dress!!
is it sad that i think my husband's places of choice to take "baylor" pics wth our baby would be george's and scruffy's?!?! oh, or maybe at the SLC or intramural fields. ha!
sorry i missed y'all that weekend but LOVE the Baylor pics. You need one of Caroline and Reid sitting on the seal in front of Pat Neff, it's a classic. Hope you are well! I'm ready for fall and football season so i get to see you every other week!
Post a Comment