Phoenix…the L.A. of Arizona

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

parks_001

I just got back from a WONDERFUL & REFRESHING ladies’ trip with some of my good friends, Amy, Kasie and Naomi.  We had a blast and made many special memories.  One of our favorites from the trip was the valet parking attendant at a restaurant in Scottsdale who told us when learning we were from Texas that Phoenix was the “L.A. of Arizona.”  Um, probably not, but it was amazing!  

We stayed at the Biltmore Waldorf Astoria in Phoenix.  Frank Lloyd Wright was the architect back in the 1920’s, making the architecture amazing to look at!

     The place was huge, but the building ahead had our roomIMG_0741

parks_015IMG_0728-1 IMG_0732Our hubbies surprised us each day with treats in the way of food…YUMMY.  Needless to say, everything was eaten…mmm.

IMG_0731-1  parks_011-1

parks_005parks_016

5 comments:

Meggan and Trent said...

What a FUN trip!! I am jealous. :)

Rosemond said...

How fun! It is so important to have good girlfriends...and the occasional super fabulous girl trip!

Katie said...

Sounds like fun,are you not breastfeeding anymore? How do you have time for this? I am jealous.

Jaime said...

It was a blast...katie, yes, I am still nursing. I just pumped the whole time, which actually wasn't as bad as I thought. :)

brittney king said...

my fave fbcgt girls..ya'll are all so cute!