It's Our Anniversary

Monday, May 25, 2009



Today Kyle and I have been married for 7 years...YAY! It has been the best 7 years of my life, hands down. I will always remember first seeing my sweetie in a picture the summer before freshman year at Baylor. My future roomie, Jen, was in summer school with Kyle and they had become good friends. She wanted to show me a picture of the cute guy she liked, but I was really interested in knowing who the OTHER CUTE GUY in the picture was...it was Kyle. Awww. We met a couple months later during Welcome Week of our freshman year, went to some functions second semester of freshman year and sophomore year...well, the rest is history! I'm so thankful for my wonderful husband, Godly in-laws and beautiful children. My cup runneth over.

Since my blog is my scrapbook to my children, I thought this year I would showcase a wonderful memory...Kyle and my first years of dating (COLLEGE, oh yeah!). So many fun pictures, starting with our first function freshman year. Enjoy! Love you, Kyle!









7 comments:

The Reeves bunch said...

I love the walk down memory lane. Such a wonderful post! Congratulations on 7 wonderful years!

Shae said...

Congrats! I love the Baylor pictures! Seems like another life time! Kyle...you are one lucky guy! I still remember girl talk at the dorm with Jaime about you!

Meggan and Trent said...

Awwwwwwww! I love this post! Happy Anniversary!

Mel Carter said...

WOW - this post brought back memories of you guys at BU - seems like yesterday just a few little kiddos later!! Happy Anniversary

Katie said...

I loveit! Our 5th is next week, we may still your entry.

naomi said...

such a fun couple...so thankful for all our shared memories and many more to come! beautiful pictures!

Jana said...

Great post-so glad you married Kyle so you could be part of the family! You know your family, right?