7 Months Already?!

Saturday, May 30, 2009


Happy 7 months, Caroline! You are my cuddly little joy. I hope to always remember how you put your head on my shoulder when you're finished eating and cuddle. I hope to always remember the way you put your hand on my cheek and squeeze it to the point of pinching me, just smiling away. I hope to always remember the HUGE smile on your face when I come and get you in the morning and after naps. I LOVE all your baby ways and all of these sweet, sweet baby days.

So much you are doing now! You are LOVING your oatmeal and cereal, reaching extremely far for toys while sitting, waving "hi" to people, saying "Hi" or "Hey" in an echo to daddy or me saying "Hi" to you (we're counting it, right?! First word! ;-)), and last but certainly noteworthy, you have been sleeping through the night for a little over a month now. I CAN FINALLY write it without feeling that I'll jinx myself. YAY, YAY, YAY! You are now a champion sleeper like your big brother (so proud). You already have quite the personality and love attention. Your bracelet out of your purse (this is Fisher Price, folks) is your favorite toy to shake. I adore you.

Love,
Mommy

8 comments:

Shae said...

PRICELESS picture! Wonderful post! She will love reading this one day.

The Reeves bunch said...

Wow, I can't believe that she is already seven months old. I love your posts to your kiddos. She will love to read this someday when she has kids of her own.

The Penuels said...

You have such precious pictures of her...how adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet post!!! She is beautiful like her mommy!!! (although looks a lot like her daddy... )

The Munsterman Family said...

So sweet! Happy 7 month birthday Caroline! I love it that Caroline and Addison are so close in age. Hopefully they will get to meet someday soon! She is so precious Jaime!

The Gilliland Family said...

LOVE this pic of Caroline, too cute! Loving the new camera too...which one did you get??

Jaime said...

thanks! i got the canon rebel xsi...loving it!

Robert, Terri, John Dennis and Anna Pease said...

I LOVE this pic! What a happy baby!!! I want a rebel so badly...maybe for Christmas! The pictures are AWESOME!