Dye eggs? Nope, not this year. Instead I bought into the great marketing effort put out by Rice Krispies. Did anyone see the commercial of the mom making "Rice Krispy Treat Eggs" with her kids? Well, I did and yes, we decided to do this. It was really fun, messy and most importantly yummy. We made the treats, rolled them into krispy-shaped eggs and dipped them in fun Easter sprinkles. Oh boy! Reid LOVES to help me cook and since this is a rare occurance, he was super excited. We had just gotten back from a neighborhood walk (it was in the 90's outside today) so excuse my gorgeous looks.
The butter is melted, marshmellows are next
Reid wanted to eat marshmellows the entire time



7 comments:
I love your blog! This is a great idea and so fun. We can't find marshmallows over here! Happy Easter. Your kids are absolutely adorable! Can't wait to see their Easter pics!
Wish I'd seen the commercial! This looks like so much fun, and Jaime, I am so proud of you for letting Reid in the kitchen. Looks like he knows his way around a wooden spoon! Enjoy your treats and your Easter
How cute!! I love those. I might have to steal the idea. I also love your new header. I used it as a model for my new layout. Thank you! I hope you guys have a wonderful Easter!!
This looks like fun!! I think I am going to try it tonight:) I had fun yesterday. I wish we had more time to talk.
OMG!! how cute you all are, what a sweet family. :) love you representin baylor too. :) hee hee...Happy Easter!
Reid looks like an egg-spert! haha!
LOVE Reid's EARS! Those are awesome!
Post a Comment