Can you believe I'm 6 months old?
Caroline Nicole turned 6 months old on Monday. Happy half-birthday, sweet girl. We are so proud of you and are in love with you and your personality already. You are still so giggly, love to "talk" with your girly noises and think your big brother hung the moon. You love being held and cuddled, which of course I love. Daddy already wrote you a beautiful song that you love to listen to when he plays the guitar. I could hold you all day long! Thanks for blessing us with a wonderful 6 months. We are so excited to see you grow.
Love,
Mommy and Daddy
Love,
Mommy and Daddy



7 comments:
Those chubby legs sticking out from under the exersaucer are too cute!! She is precious!
She looks so pretty in these pictures!
your little lady is a sweetheart! i love the way that you write about her-so touching. i am so glad that we got to hang out a little bit last weekend! y'all are welcome to stay any time, but next time, you have to bring reid! happy 1/2 birthday caroline!
I love these pictures of her. Her bow in her hair is so cute! Man, I can't believe that she is already six months old. Times flies by way too fast!!
your notes are always so sweet, jaime...great pictures. I love cuddling caroline, too :)
Happy six months Caroline! She is too precious. :)
6 months, already? How is that possible? She is such a cutie... and how sweet that Kyle wrote her a song...what a good Daddy! :)
Post a Comment