My sister-in-law hosts a girls' weekend at Club Ferg each year for her close friends. We had such a good time this year just hanging out with no responsibilities. Moms need that every once in awhile, right? We did a lot of visiting, a lot of eating and a lot of laughing. Love you ladies!
We made a stop at the Outlet Malls in San Marcos on the way down. Before loading up to head to the ranch we stopped in Starbucks to go to the restroom where low and behold, Kirklands was next door. In the most unlikely place of Kirklands (a home decor store) we found fun pj's to remember the weekend by. While we might look like a bunch of dorks, we had a SUPER time!
Girls' Trip to the Ranch
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
With love, Jaime at 7:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
What a fun time! Love the pj's! I would be one of the ones not making a silly face - I never know what kind of face to make in that situation...
Awesome! If only I had won the "who knows you best" game!
So cute! I love the matching PJs!!
Too cute!! Love the jammies ;)
I love the pj's. Not dorky! Looks like so much fun! I love girls' weekends!
FUN!!! i think matching pj's sounds super fun, but that might mean i'm dorky, too :) heeheee :)
btw - good job with the free reign chickens!!! together, we'll save the animals :)!!
how cute are ya'll?
so fun!!! loved the kirkland's pj's! who knew???? :)
you are so lucky to have a group of gal pals like this...sgin me up.
britt king
Post a Comment