Caroline's Dedication

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hallelujah, He is Risen! Our family woke up EARLY this morning and headed to church to celebrate Christ's Resurrection and to dedicate Caroline. What a special day!

We were delighted to learn that the spiritual connotation for Caroline's name is: Filled With Praise. Her verse is "Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord." Psalm 150:6



Pastor Duncan praying for Caroline
Caroline being dedicated
Caroline's BFF, Reese Arnold, got dedicated today too...how special!
Our family of 4
All the family came over for brunch after church...cousin pic!
Wallace, Jaime, Blair and Callie
Grandad, Grammy and all the grandchildren pic (or attempt that is)
3 Generations!
Great Granny, Grammy and the kiddos
Brunch is served...mmm, tastey if I do say so myself
Kiddie table...perfect!
A looking to the side lady pic...I think we were looking at Grandad
A typical Ferguson men pic (cell phones)...it's amazing that Randy doesn't have his out. ;-)
Reid LOVES Great Granny's cane
Just sayin' hi...


6 comments:

The Reeves bunch said...

So cute! I am so sorry that we missed it! She looked so beautiful in his pretty dress.

Jana said...

what a special day for the family. i love Caroline's verse too! We definitely praise the Lord for this little one! See y'all next weekend!

Nicki W. said...

cute family! what a special day!!!!

Sally said...

awww, what a neat easter!!! ya'll are a beautiful family!

The Reeves bunch said...

Sure did just notice that I said his dress, but I meant her dress. Sorry about that.

The Munsterman Family said...

How sweet! Caroline is growing into such a beautiful young lady :)