Our Christmas Two Month Old

Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy two month birthday today, Caroline! You are now smiling and cooing at us. You've been smiling at your daddy for a good while now, making him so proud. You are such a sweet baby. You absolutely love to cuddle. We are so in love with you!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 months already?! So precious...

kinsey said...

wow, she looks a lot like kyle in those pictures! happy 2 months caroline!

Abby said...

Wow! Time flies!

Shae said...

She looks so sweet & cuddly! We are in good ole' Nac right now! Sorry we missed you guys!

Jaime said...

I know...I can't believe she's 2 months already! YES, both of my children are born looking just like daddy. Caroline looks so much like Reid as a baby that it's crazy. The eyes look a little different, though. I honestly think she looks more like Kyle than Reid even did!

Meggan and Trent said...

She looks so sweet!!!! And she does look a lot like Kyle!

Jaclyn said...

Caroline is so beautiful! She has such a sweet smile : )We hope to meet her soon!

naomi said...

those pictures are absolutely adorable! I cannot wait to snuggle her soon!