Oh What A Wonderful Christmas

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Twas two nights before Christmas, as Caroline posed for pic.
We went looking at Christmas lights in hope to see St. Nick!
Reid and Caroline showed off their Christmas reindeer feet.
While Christmas Eve daddy fried a delicious turkey to eat!
Reid wanted to help mommy bake some treats.
Meanwhile Caroline observed food she'd someday eat.
Santa's cookies will soon be ready to enjoy.
Let's leave him some milk too, the tots really want toys!
It's Christmas morning with a guitar left for Reid! (YAY!)
I guess I really did do some good deeds!
Aw, Caroline got a soft Princess book.
Is that a batman car? Let's take a look!
Christmas is fun in our matching pj's!
Let's try for a family pic...we'll get a good pose one of these days!
It's Christmas afternoon with Great Granny and Caroline looking happy.
Let's try a Grandparent pic again, but make it snappy!

We had a wonderful Christmas and feel so very blessed to have such wonderful families and friends. Merry Christmas to all!

5 comments:

mommymimi said...

you are too cute with your rhyme!!! your family is adorable!!! come see us!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great post... I love it! You have such a beautiful family! Merry Christmas!

PS- your reindeer feet look great!

Shae said...

Your Christmas picture with the feet is so cute. You are so creative! Where did you get that plush nativity set? I need one for next year!

Jaime said...

thanks, guys! my neighbors and me did the reindeer feet thing together...yay Rachel for finding the idea! Shae, my mil got the kids the plush nativity so i'll ask her where and let you know...i alwys wanted one for reid so i was thrilled!

Collin and Stephanie Poage said...

YOU ARE SO CREATIVE!!!! I LOVE this poem! What a precious idea! SO glad we've found each others' blogs. Happy 2009 to the Fergs!