Our little grunter, Caroline, would like to showcase her tutu. "Grunter" you may ask? Yes, this child grunts more than any baby I've ever heard. Kyle and I think it's hilarious. OH my, she loves to make noises! I made Caroline her very first tutu that she'd like to show you in some pics below. Future ballerina? Twirler? Cheerleader? Who knows, but she sure does like her tutu.

Okay, this is the pic of Reid that I think looks just like the above of Caroline. He was a Chicken, but he prefers Rooster.
Reid has so many precious moments lately that I have to blog about or else Kyle and I are going to forget when these milestones occurred. He's currently 25 months old, but some of these he's been doing for awhile. Here are a few:
- Sings ALL kinds of songs (preschool songs, radio songs, songs daddy plays on guitar)
- Putting basic sentences together ("Reid take a bath." )
- He remembers names like no other. He calls 2 of the boys in the shockwave band "uncle." Uncle Connor and Uncle Scott. It's a riot.
- Knows many shapes and points them out constantly (circle, square, triangle, rectangle, star, cross).
- Learning colors (knows red and blue best)
- Points out the Toyota dealership on I-35 as "mommy's car." That's right, mommy DOES drive a Toyota!
- Points out HEB all over Austin
- Names body parts (I've asked him if his tummy is full and he'll say "tummy full, back full." hahaha!
- Walks up and down the stairs, holding onto the rail. Refuses help b/c he has become Mr. Independent
- Many, many more!
Reid, we're so proud of you! We love you both so very much.



3 comments:
Cute pictures!! You will have to tell me how you make the tutus. Caroline looks so precious and Reid looks even older than he did a month ago:)
I love your tutu (and the sweet girl in it!) She already looks like she's growing so fast!
Check out these tutus, too! ;) (he he)
http://plumtickled.typepad.com/plumtickled/2007/08/tutu-tutorial-t.html
Ah, the fun of girliness!
I love the Tutu and the future dancer in it.. Miss my grandson.. tell him I see him soon.. miss you and Kyle.. I guess I'm lonely.. love Grandpa..
Post a Comment