Feasts, Heels and Aunsey

Sunday, November 23, 2008

For months now Reid has loved to wear Kyle and my shoes all over the house. He'll run into our closet, get two matching shoes (we're always excited that at least they match) and wear them all over the house. This weekend his Aunsey (that's Aunt Lindsey in Reid-speak) came to visit. I had to take a memory maker pic of him prancing around in Aunsey's heels. He doesn't discriminate in shoes at the moment...hopefully he'll become more picky soon! ;)

There he goes with Aunt Lindsey's stylish heels on

Aunt Lindsey with Reid and Caroline


I was really sad this week because Reid had to miss his preschool Thanksgiving feast. I was really looking forward to the conversation we could have about Thanksgiving, friends, etc., but we had good reason for skipping. His teachers were very forthright in telling me that a child in his class had a confirmed case of RSV. If Reid were to get this (or already have gotten it, not showing up yet) then we would basically have to quarantine him from Caroline. RSV is something that is EXTREMELY dangerous for infants to get, requiring hospitalization. We did a lot of praying that Reid would not get this since preschoolers tend to share everything, most notably germs. He does have a cold, but so far we are in the clear.

The point of all this is that we DID get to go to a Thanksgiving feast at Kyle's work on Friday. I took a few pics to remember the occasion and was glad Reid got to experience this. As you can see below, Caroline found it fascinating!

Reid at Daddy's work Thanksgiving feast, posing at the conference room table

Grandaddy's diet dp is way better than that water daddy gave me

Caroline was extremely content at the Thanksgiving feast


Lastly here are just a couple of cute Caroline pics from her 3rd week of life. She's growing like a weed, especially in those cute, chubby cheeks, grunting like it's nobody's business and being such a trooper as I carry her everywhere. She is such a joy!

Caroline is preparing for archery lessons at camp someday

I'm spent!

4 comments:

Arnold Family said...

I can't wait to see Reid and Caroline on Tuesday! You have a beautiful family!!

Shae said...

LOVE Caroline's outfit!!! What brand is it?

mommymimi said...

LOVE your kiddos! soooooo cute! must exchange litle girl outfit ideas! xo,mimi

Katie said...

Jaime too cute. I hope this time around I will have a nice easy go with the punches newborn!! They are so much fun!!