Here is Caroline's FINISHED (woohoo) nursery just waiting for her arrival home. I had so much fun decorating a room for a little girl that I'm already excited to work on Reid's "big boy" room, but we're not quite there yet. Above is her very own bow holder that I made. HINT: you can click on the below collage and the pics will be big.
Please keep us in your prayers as we have Miss Caroline Nicole tomorrow. I'm praying for a smooth delivery with a healthy baby girl. We feel so blessed to be awaiting another addition to our family. God is such a loving God and gives all of us exactly what He needs in His timing to use in this world. I pray that along with Reid, God will use Caroline for His work and glory. I also pray that Kyle and I will be the kind of parents that we need to be in order to train up our children in the way they should go, as the great Proverbs verse says. Last night I had my very first dream about sweet Caroline. That's its own blog post on faith, but for those of you that know me well you understand that I'm thankful for the dream. Please join us in prayer for a great delivery and healthy baby!
Lastly, here I am the day before. I told you that this Mama can eat. I wasn't exaggerating. With Reid my coming home picture was bigger than my going picture due to swelling...stay tuned! ;)





10 comments:
I love the nursery!! You look fabulous too :) You will be in our prayers for a quick and "painless" and healthy delivery. Also have to comment on your foyer...that table is awesome!! Hugs, Amber
Oh! Her nursery is adorable!!! We will be praying for you tomorrow!!!
Everything looks amazing! Hope you get some good sleep tonight for the big day!
You did an amazing job on her nursery! LOVE IT ALL. You could design nursery's for others, in all of your spare time right? We will be praying for you and Kyle and Reid and Caroline tomorrow. Can't wait to see pics of this beautiful baby girl!
You are in my prayers for a safe and fast delivery. I am so excited for your family. Love her sweet nursery.
The nursery looks precious! And you are adorable!! I can't wait to see pictures of Caroline. Will be praying for you guys tomorrow! :)
I can't believe that tomorrow you will have a baby girl! So exciting and magical. You will be in my prayers all day. And the nursery is darling. The bumpers is so cute! Can't wait to see pictures of the sweet baby girl!!!! (and you look great by the way!!!)
I can't believe that tomorrow you will have a baby girl! So exciting and magical. You will be in my prayers all day. And the nursery is darling. The bumpers is so cute! Can't wait to see pictures of the sweet baby girl!!!! (and you look great by the way!!!)
You did a great job on Caroline's nursery. Can't wait to see what you do for Reid's big boy room. Looking forward to seeing pics of that beautiful baby girl. She is blessed to be a part of such a sweet family! Praying for ya'll!
Yea.....I am so excited for you:) I will be thinking about you all day:) I love her room and can't wait to see pictures of Caroline.
Post a Comment