You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was.
Abraham Lincoln
Dear Reid,
Today is such a joyous day for me because it is the day you were born. Happy second birthday, little man! Your daddy and I are so proud of you daily. You have been the biggest blessing from God, and we are beyond thankful for you. Each day you make us laugh with your little-- or should I say BIG-- personality. Thank you for the gift of keeping me young with all that laughter you provide. You love to be silly and entertain anyone who will watch.
I truly cannot wait to see what a wonderful young man you are going to become, not to mention the big brother you are going to be to Caroline. I know you will love her and watch over her well. She is so lucky to already have you in the family to serve as her big brother. I pray that you will find salvation through Christ when you fully understand what that means and that you will live a life of integrity, joy and authenticity. I cannot wait to watch you grow and mature into the man God will have you become and again feel so blessed to be your mommy.
Thank you for two of the best years of my life, and I cannot wait to see what adventures and wonderful times the future holds for you and our family that's growing VERY soon.
Love,
Mommy
Today is such a joyous day for me because it is the day you were born. Happy second birthday, little man! Your daddy and I are so proud of you daily. You have been the biggest blessing from God, and we are beyond thankful for you. Each day you make us laugh with your little-- or should I say BIG-- personality. Thank you for the gift of keeping me young with all that laughter you provide. You love to be silly and entertain anyone who will watch.
I truly cannot wait to see what a wonderful young man you are going to become, not to mention the big brother you are going to be to Caroline. I know you will love her and watch over her well. She is so lucky to already have you in the family to serve as her big brother. I pray that you will find salvation through Christ when you fully understand what that means and that you will live a life of integrity, joy and authenticity. I cannot wait to watch you grow and mature into the man God will have you become and again feel so blessed to be your mommy.
Thank you for two of the best years of my life, and I cannot wait to see what adventures and wonderful times the future holds for you and our family that's growing VERY soon.
Love,
Mommy





5 comments:
So sweet! Happy Birthday to Reid!!
Happy Birthday Reid. You are getting so big so fast, I can't believe you are two!
Happy Birthday Reid! We enjoyed celebrating with you yesterday.
so sweet!
Happy Birthday Reid!!! I am actually kind of selling the tutus...email me at courtney_dallas@yahoo.com and I'll email you the details if you are interested!! :)
Post a Comment