Houston, we have a problem. In the time of one week, Reid's hair has started going crazy. Albert Einstein hair-crazy! Example below. Tomorrow we'll be taking a trip to Kool Kuts for Kids (be jealous). I'm really not looking forward to haircut day, because haircuts for Reid thus far have been a torturous experience full of screaming crying. I will try and report in tomorrow with pictures.
On another note, last night we went to Shockwave. For those of you scratching your head as to what Shockwave is, well, it's our church's Wednesday night youth group activity. Kyle is one of the leaders for the band that performs. He has been working with the youth in the band now for about 2 years. This summer the kids are taking a break while the adult leaders jam out on Wednesday nights for the youth.
Last night's theme was all about worship, and what all worship can mean to you. All that to say, they played a lot of songs. Here is one song that I hope you enjoy as much as the audience did. You can see Kyle on the far right, playing the acoustic guitar. As an aside, Reid has become quite the rhythmic soul during Shockwave. He somehow has learned how to clap on beat to Daddy's music. It's pretty dang cute to watch. The end of the night concluded with a dance off (yes, this is a Baptist church) where in no surprise at all, the ladies won (woohoo!).
Shockwave and haircuts
Thursday, July 17, 2008
With love, Jaime at 7:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I am cracking up that "United States" arrived on your blog. Really? The United States? You are popular! :)
Jaime - I love your blog! You all seem to be doing so well and I am so happy for all the good things going on in your life!
Post a Comment